"" Writer's Wanderings: The Wandering Writer

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Wandering Writer

I knew I picked the name for this blog for a reason. It seems like that's all I've been doing is wandering this month. After we returned from our holiday cruise, we wandered down to visit our grandchildren and have Christmas with the one who was in Japan over the holidays.

Back home, my mind wandered (it does that a lot at my age) through all the preparations for the Christian Booksellers Association Advance show in Indianapolis. I pondered what it would be like, who I would meet, and whether or not I would interest anyone in one of my book projects. Wandering through Indy was exciting as the city was preparing for the Super Bowl. Everything in that city was blue and stamped with a horseshoe!

I wandered home through the cold and frigid temperatures--encouraged and discouraged at the same time--wondering if I'll ever get to publish another book. Maybe if I took to meandering instead. . .?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...