"" Writer's Wanderings: Madeleine McCann--still missing

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Madeleine McCann--still missing




I received an email message this morning that is circling the globe by now I'm sure. It contained identifying information about little Madeleine McCann who was taken from her parents while vacationing in Portugal. I lost one of my kids for 30 minutes one day due to a mix up in school bus schedules. I cannot imagine the ongoing pain of this family or any other whose child is abducted.




The email message was about an unusual identifying mark in Madeleines pupil. Should she be seen anywhere by someone who is aware of this, the hope is that they will contact authorities immediately.




There is a website for Madeleine with all sorts of contact information on it if you are interested.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...