"" Writer's Wanderings: Revisiting my blog posts

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Revisiting my blog posts

Yesterday I went through and tightened up the labeling on my posts so that I could list them on the side of my blog as an index. It was interesting looking at some of the posts I've done over the five years I've been at this. Here are some of the things I discovered:

  • I do a lot of whining about cold weather and snow.
  • I posted a lot of whining about cold weather and snow.
  • I'm still whining about cold weather and snow.
  • Once in a while I have an intelligent and even somewhat deep thought/observation.
  • I can be humorous at times--musing about life's quirks.
  • I've visited a lot of unique places in the world--and there's lots more to see.

Well, it didn't get much writing done yesterday but at least it allowed me to watch the inauguration with my laptop perched on my knees and my feet up in the recliner. Hmmm. Maybe that should become my new office chair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...