"" Writer's Wanderings: Thoughts for Thursday

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday


Truth is. . .I have none. I thought of calling this post "Thoughtless Thursday" but that seemed to imply rudeness or insensitivity when actually it is just a day when my brain seems to have gone on vacation without me. Perhaps it is my brain that is being insensitive. To leave me behind when I most need it. I have a novel that needs finishing, a life that need organizing. I'm sure there's more but the memory bank left with the vacationing brain.

Today I cannot even claim the familiar this-is-your-brain-on-drugs public service announcement. First, I don't take street drugs. Second, if I looked in the fry pan, there wouldn't be an egg.

So I guess I'll head down to wherever it is that you file a missing brain report. Or better yet, pack a suitcase and join it on vacation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...