"" Writer's Wanderings: The Airline with Nothing to Hide

Friday, July 03, 2009

The Airline with Nothing to Hide

While I will be watching an airline safety video today, I'm sure the one I see will be nothing like the new one out for Air New Zealand. Take a look. It's safe--even though none of the people in the video are "clothed." Instead they are all covered with "clothing" that has been painted on. The gentlemen sit demurely and the ladies are always holding something strategically.

The Kiwis and the Aussies always seem to be pushing the envelope and I don't mean with the speed of their planes. This time, I think the Kiwis have one up on the Aussies although I haven't watched any Australian commercials in a long time.

I'm afraid my safety video will be a rerun. And, truth be told, I probably won't watch it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...